The main feature of the torque wrench is that the torqu […]
The main feature of the torque wrench is that the torque can be set and the torque is adjustable.
Application of torque wrench:
Torque wrenches are used to tighten bolts. High-strength bolts can be divided into torsion shear type and large hexagonal type. National standard torsion shear type high-strength bolts are M16, M20, M22, M24. Now there are also non-national standard M27 and M30. ; National standard large hexagon high-strength bolts are M16, M20, M22, M24, M27, M30, etc. Generally, the tightening of high-strength bolts must be tightened first and then finally tightened, and each step requires strict torque requirements. Both the initial tightening and final tightening of large hexagonal high-strength bolts must use a fixed torque wrench.
Optional parameter reference
1. Optimized ergonomic design of the handle, comfortable to hold, greatly reducing high-intensity operation
The fatigue caused by time.
2. Double scales can accurately set the torque value.
3. When the set torque value is reached, a clear click sound will be emitted, and a slight vibration can be felt on the handle.
4. The locking ring is close to the tiger's mouth, which can avoid incorrect operation to change the set torque value.
5. Wrench length: 167-1680MM.
6. The size of the driver is 1/4, 3/8/, 1/2, 3/4, 1 inch, etc.
7. The minimum scale interval is 0.01-200.
8. The applied torque should be within 20% to 90% of the torque range of the wrench.
9. Tighten the nut according to the torque requirement.