1. Bright chrome: bright like a mirror; 2. Chromite: du […]
1. Bright chrome: bright like a mirror;
2. Chromite: dull;
3. Electrophoresis: black, bright, under the action of external direct current, the charged particles move towards the cathode or anode in the dispersed medium force to promote the separation of substances;
4. Phosphating: black, but with a dark gloss. When the substance is immersed in the phosphating solution, a layer of insoluble crystalline phosphorus is deposited on the surface of the toilet, which is the process of hydrochloric acid conversion.
5. Gray nickel: It is a brand-new surface treatment method, which has strong anti-rust ability and will increase the service life of the product.
6. There are other treatments such as blackening, nickel-iron alloy, pearl nickel, black nickel and titanium plating