1. Confirm whether the power supply connected to the si […]
1. Confirm whether the power supply connected to the site matches the nameplate of the electric wrench. Whether there is a leakage protector connected.
2. Choose a matching sleeve according to the size of the nut and install it properly Ratchet Wrenches.
3. Make sure that the switch on the electric wrench is disconnected before powering on, otherwise the electric wrench will rotate unexpectedly when the plug is inserted into the power socket, which may cause personal injury.
4. If the work site is far away from the power source and the cable needs to be extended, use a qualified extension cable with sufficient capacity. If the extension cable passes through the pedestrian walkway, it should be elevated or take measures to prevent the cable from being crushed and damaged.
5. Try to find the supporting point of the reverse force distance when using it to prevent the reaction force from hurting people.
6. When the carbon spark of the motor is found to be abnormal during use, it should stop working immediately, check and deal with it, and eliminate the fault. In addition, the carbon brush must be kept clean.
7. Standing on a ladder or working at a height should take measures for falling from a height, and the ladder should be supported by ground personnel.