1. Open-end wrench: Open-end wrench is also called open […]
1. Open-end wrench: Open-end wrench is also called open-end wrench. One or both ends have openings with a fixed size for screwing nuts or bolts with a fixed size.
2. Torx wrench: Both ends have working ends with hexagonal holes or twelve-angle holes, which are suitable for occasions where the working space is narrow and ordinary wrenches cannot be used.
3. Adjustable wrench: The width of the opening can be adjusted within a certain scale, and it can turn bolts or nuts of different standards. The structural feature of the wrench is that the fixed jaws are made into flat jaws with fine teeth; one end of the movable jaws is made of flat jaws; the other end is made of concave jaws with fine teeth; push the worm down to move The jaws can be quickly removed and the jaw positions can be interchanged.
4. Ratchet wrench, pointed tail ratchet wrench. The pointed tail ratchet wrench is also called the pointed handle ratchet wrench. It is mainly divided into: double mouth pointed tail ratchet wrench and single mouth pointed tail ratchet wrench.
5. Allen wrench: L-shaped hexagonal rod-shaped wrench, specially used to turn hexagon socket screws. The type of hexagonal wrench is based on the opposite side of the hexagonal size, and the size of the bolt has national standards. Purpose: Specially used for tightening or disassembling round nuts on machine tools, vehicles, and mechanical equipment.
6. Torque wrench: It can display the applied torque when turning the bolt or nut; perhaps when the applied torque reaches the specified value, it will announce light or static signals. Torque wrenches are suitable for assembling with clear rules for the size of the torque.
7. Dual-purpose wrench: one end is the same as a single-head open wrench, the other end is the same as a torx wrench, both ends are screwed to the same standard bolts or nuts.
8. Hook wrench: also known as crescent wrench, used to turn flat nuts with restricted thickness.